Gelaterie (ice creams parlours) you should try in Rome
If you love eating a gelato a day when in in Rome, you should look for the small artisan gelateris, not the big ones displaying large cardboard cones with multi-colored scoops.
Rome offers plenty of choice. Here is a list of ice cream parlours that make good gelato where you can get fully satisfied.
– Fata Morgana in Piazza degli Zingari 5, and six more locations across town, makes one of the best fresh organic ice creams,
– Mela e Cannella in Via Oderisi da Gubbio, Marconi area, makes fresh organic ice cream to die for,
– Gelateria dei Gracchi in Via dei Gracchi in Prati area makes simple and tasty flavors,
– Fior di Luna in Trastevere is another must to put on your list,
– San Crispino near the Trevi fountain is also one of the most famous in Rome,
– Gelateria del Teatro in Via dei Coronari in town center makes the list for its quality and original flavors,
– Frigidarium near Piazza Navona has a choice of high quality traditional ice cream,
– Carapina near Campo dei Fiori makes fresh ice cream according to the season,
– Don Nino Gelateria & Pasticceria in Via Borgognona, 11 has also a selection of freshly made Sicilian pastries,
– La Romana is a good one with three shops in Via Cola di Rienzo, in Via XX Settembre and in Via Ostiense,
– Grom from Turin is located near the Pantheon. Grom claims that they “buy the absolute highest-quality raw materials”, and their ice cream is good.
Now you only have to take walks in Rome and enjoy ice creams around town. And let us know which is your favorite.
Leave a Reply